Sam lord, Birmingham - Tough Mudder (1).jpg
Run-White.png

TOUGH MUDDER

Event Organiser:

Dates and Locations:

Distances:

Costs and Fundraising:

Tough Mudder

 

Multiple - see below

15km, 10km, 5km

See below

tough-mudder-logo.jpg

Event Locations

There are Tough Mudder events taking place at the following locations and dates in 2022 and we have secured discounted charity places for our fundraisers.

ToughMudderWall.jpg

Midlands

Belvoir Castle

23rd/24th April 2022

15km, 10km & 5km

ToughMudderWall.jpg

Yorkshire

Broughton Hall

30th/31st July 2022

15km, 10km & 5km

ToughMudderWall.jpg

South London

Holmbush Estate

24th/25th September 2022

15km, 10km & 5km

ToughMudderWall.jpg

West London

Culden Faw

21st/22nd May 2022

15km, 10km & 5km

ToughMudderWall.jpg

South West

Badminton Estate

20th/21st August 2022

15km, 10km & 5km

ToughMudderWall.jpg

Manchester

Heaton Park

22nd/23rd October 2022

10km, 5km

ToughMudderWall.jpg

Scotland

Drumlanrig Castle

2nd/3rd July 2022

15km, 10km & 5km

ToughMudderWall.jpg

North West

Cholmondeley Castle

10th/11th September 2022

15km, 10km & 5km

Costs and Fundraising

You can cover the full cost of your charity entry fee and fundraise as much as you wish OR opt to pay a reduced entry fee and commit to reaching a minimum fundraising target for Dig Deep. 

Self-fund 15km
£62 Entry Fee

Cover the cost of your entry and simply fundraise what you can.

OR

Charity Sponsorship 15km
£20 Entry Fee + £300 Fundraising Target

Pay a reduced entry fee and commit to raising £300 for Dig Deep.

75% (£225) of your fundraising target is due 4 weeks before your event, the remaining 25% due 2 weeks after the event.

Self-fund 10km
£51 Entry Fee

Cover the cost of your entry and simply fundraise what you can.

OR

Charity Sponsorship 10km
£15 Entry Fee + £250 Fundraising Target

Pay a reduced entry fee and commit to raising £200 for Dig Deep. 

75% (£187.50) of your fundraising target is due 4 weeks before your event, the remaining 25% due 2 weeks after the event.

Self-fund 5km
£45 Entry Fee

Cover the cost of your entry and simply fundraise what you can.

OR

Charity Sponsorship 5km
£10 Entry Fee + £200 Fundraising Target

Pay a reduced entry fee and commit to raising £200 for Dig Deep. 

75% (£150) of your fundraising target is due 4 weeks before your event, the remaining 25% due 2 weeks after the event.

If you are an existing challenge participant and wish to take on the Tough Mudder to help you fundraise for one of our larger challenges (e.g. Kilimanjaro) then you will need to cover the full costs of your entry fee and then any fundraising you do can go towards your fundraising target.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss this event further please contact support@digdeep.org.uk where one of our Challenges team will be happy to assist.